What speaks in favour of commencing a relationship
with pension fund pro? Your right to independently
determine your investment strategy.
- pension fund pro
- Changing the order of beneficiaries in the event of death
Changing the order of beneficiaries in the event of death
If an insured person dies before retirement and no surviving spouse's, surviving partner's or orphan's pensions fall due, all or part of the accrued retirement assets are paid out. Regardless of the provisions of inheritance law, the following persons are entitled to this payment:
- The surviving spouse or partner; if none,
- The children entitled to a pension; if none,
- Natural persons supported to a considerable extent by the insured or the person with whom the insured lived in a domestic partnership without interruption during the five years preceding his/her death, or the person responsible for supporting one or more joint children; if none,
- The children of the deceased who receive an orphan's pension; if none,
- The parents or siblings; if none,
- The other legal heirs.
The insured person can write to pension fund pro and freely determine the claims of the beneficiaries in one beneficiary group only (a to f).
Form order of beneficiaries